Heh heh heh…If you love your dictionary so much, why don’t you Merriam?
Do you remember “sniglets?” Words that should be in the dictionary but aren’t? Here are a few for your Saturday Snort:
- Snoralator n. An easier word to pronounce and remember than CPAP, a breathing devide that prevents snoring and sleep apnea.
- Hydrocondiment n. The watery discharge that accumulates in the mustard or ketchup bottle that comes out first and makes your bread all wet.
- Confuseless adj. Feeling confused and useless due to pain medication or insomnia.
- Napture n. A refreshing, fantastic nap.
- Cinemuck n. The combination of popcorn, candy, and soda pop on movie theater floors that makes them sticky.
- Parkrastinate n. The inability to decide which parking space to choose in a near empty parking lot.
- Poufulation n. When a cat gets scared and puff out their tails.
- Dogdew (dawg-doo) n. The moisture on a dog’s nose.