I’m probably going to English Major Hell for this one, but here goes…
OK, no more jokes about Poe. I shall poke fun at him nevermore.
Man, wouldn’t it be cool if T.S. Eliot was the surprise guest at next year’s Super Bowl halftime show? Maybe doing a duet with One Direction.
We always see pictures of Samuel Clemens in a white suit…so OF COURSE he wears tighty whities! Mystery solved.
If you like funny stories about underwear, check out this classic Baddest Mother Ever post:
If You Walk Out of Your Panties
Walking out of my shoe has NEVER resulted in a marriage proposal…
This fellow is called “Bad Joke Eel.” Here are a few examples of how he earned that name:
I hope these have you ‘eeling happy!
To continue this week’s themes of consignment sales, panties and goat butts:
Yesterday, I made reference to a traditional Polish proverb: “Not my circus, not my monkeys.” Here are some other odd sayings from other languages…
- Hebrew: You don’t threaten a prostitute using a penis.
- Russian: Don’t threaten a hedgehog with your naked butt.
- Korean: You got a cat to watch your fish. (you came up with a solution that didn’t solve anything)
- Norwegian: Taste is like the butt. It’s divided.
- Finnish: Climbed up the tree ass first (idiotic)
- My Grandfather: You’re going around your ass to get to your elbow.
- French: Having noodles framing your asshole (lucky)
- Arabic: You bury me (I love you so much, I want to die before you do)
- Spanish: I don’t even have a dead guy at this funeral (I don’t have a dog in this fight)
- German: Two idiots, one thought (great minds think alike)
- Russian: In times like these, it helps to remember there have always been times like these.