1. Five hundred business cards with my new logo! I hope that’s enough.
2. The Hamsa hand I bought in Paris. It protects from the evil eye and catches luck.
3. Wonder Woman! She’s riding in my messenger bag for the whole conference.
4. My gratitude journal. It goes EVERYWHERE with me!
5. My White Knight. The one who will save me. The brave and bold. Me.
6. Oh, and several pairs of these. Clean.
Click those links to read some classic Baddest Mother Ever stories! And share them with your friends!
Thanks for all the love and support and encouragement. I’m EXCITED!!!